1. Information we collect
When we or our third-party partners provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information about you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the intended effect of the relevant services.
· Personal information: The relevant personal information you provide to us when you register an account or use our services, such as phone number, email, etc.
· Location information: refers to the information about your location collected when you turn on the device positioning function and use our location-based related services,
including: when you use our services through a mobile device with positioning function, through GPS or WiFi, etc. Your geographic location information is collected by means of this method; you can stop the collection of your geographic location information by turning off the positioning function.
2. Storage of information
2.1 Method and duration of information storage
· We will store your information in a secure manner, including local storage (such as using APP for data caching), database and server logs.
· In general, we will only store your personal information for the time necessary to achieve the service purpose or under the conditions stipulated by laws and regulations.
2.2 Regions where information is stored
· We will store the personal information of users collected in China in China in accordance with laws and regulations.
· At present, we will not transfer or store your personal information across borders. If cross-border transmission or storage is required in the future, we will inform you of the purpose, receiver, security assurance measures and security risks of the information outbound, and obtain your consent.
2.3 Notice when the product or service ceases to operate
When our products or services cease to operate, we will notify you by means of push notifications, announcements, etc., and delete or anonymize your personal information within a reasonable period of time, unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations.
3. Information Security
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure of information. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide. But please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if we do our best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always guarantee 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
4. How we use information
We may use the information collected during the process of providing services to you for the following purposes:
· To provide services to you;
· When we provide services, it is used for identity verification, customer service, security protection, fraud detection, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
· Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
· Let us know more about how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your individual needs in a targeted manner, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or make adjustments to you and other users Responses from other parties;
· Provide you with more relevant advertisements instead of general advertisements;
· Software certification or management of software upgrades;
· To allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
5. Information Sharing
At present, we will not take the initiative to share or transfer your personal information to third parties. If there is other sharing or transfer of your personal information or you need us to share or transfer your personal information to a third party, we will directly or confirm The third party obtains your express consent to the above actions.
In order to place advertisements, evaluate and optimize the effect of advertisements, we need to share some of your data with third-party partners such as advertisers and their agents, and require them to strictly abide by our measures and requirements on data privacy protection, including but not It is limited to processing in accordance with the data protection agreement, letter of commitment and related data processing policies to avoid identifying individuals and ensure privacy and security.
We do not share personally identifiable information (such as your name or email address) with our partners unless you expressly authorize it.
We will not publicly disclose the collected personal information. If public disclosure is necessary, we will inform you of the purpose of the public disclosure, the type of information disclosed and the sensitive information that may be involved, and obtain your express consent.
In addition, according to relevant laws and regulations and national standards, we may share, transfer, and publicly disclose personal information in the following situations without your prior authorization and consent:
· Directly related to national security and national defense security;
· Directly related to public security, public health, and major public interests;
· Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
· For the purpose of safeguarding the major legal rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals such as life and property, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual;
· The subject of personal information discloses personal information to the public on its own;
· Collecting personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
6. Your rights
When you decide to no longer use our products or services, you can apply to cancel your account. After canceling the account, we will delete or anonymize your personal information unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations.
8. Protection of minors